Thursday, June 7, 2018

Life...and the beginning of a new blog.

I've had a lot going on lately! Things seem to change so fast these days, I can hardly keep up.

Notably, a new blog is in the works. Welcome! Writing more often has been a goal of mine for quite some time. You can't get better at something if you don't practice! So, here we are.

I've started a few new hobbies: D&D, both as a player and a DM; sword fighting, both HEMA and sport fencing (and light sabers, oh my!); and I'm venturing into the world of trading as well.

In addition to these things, you'll find the normal geekery and parenting stuffs around these parts: the occasional con, my love of Geek Girl Pen Pals and Geek Girl Brunch, Star Wars, and whatever else randomly strikes my fancy.

Enjoy your stay!

<3,

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment